Tuesday, January 6, 2009

December's "Spoiler"

Well, here we are! It's a brand new year and I'm so glad I restarted this club. Nothing is more yummy than cashmere :) I enjoyed dyeing it so much, I've decided to carry a few cashmere yarns in the store (under luxury yarn) on a regular basis - the store will carry DK weight and fingering in 100% cashmere and a cashmere/silk blend so if you are loving the cashmere, drop on by and see if there's something there that strikes your fancy too! :)

December's colourway was a fun one to dye - I decided to do a purple that hinted toward blue slightly so some of the skeins will end up showing a bit more blue than others but I hope you like it! It'll create a nice tonal variation when knitting! So what are you plans for this yarn? I love socks but maybe a scarf or cowl might suit you too! Enjoy and Happy New Year!

No comments: